2014-08-24

WINNER Wins #1 on Inkigayo, 3 Trophies Within a Week of Their Debut

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+5213, -925]  Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, their songs are truly good so ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+4670, -777]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Empty's points ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak!  Winner is both #1 and #2 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3581, -759]  Winner took first place on Inkigayo too!  I love you guys and I'm listening to 'Confession' a lot. ^^

4. [+3115, -666]  Your songs are great~~~~~!

5. [+2799, -811]  Congratulations, my idols ♥

6. [+636, -80]  Mino was freaking out when the points kept going up and up ㅋㅋㅋ I just hope they don't catch the 'star disease'...

7. [+657, -112]  Their songs aren't like a rookies'...

8. [+623, -112]  It went over 10000 points ㅋㅋ

9. [+619, -110]  Wow, it went over 10000 ㅋㅋ That's incredible, Winner

10. [+606, -115] I think it was already guaranteed since the first time this group debuted.  I hope you do well~

11. [+585, -138]  You just can't call them "rookies"

12. [+519, -91]  Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Empty is #1 and Color Ring is #2!!!!!  They're monster rookies ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+462, -86]  I love their songs so much!  Congratulations on your #1!!!

14. [+451, -78]  Daebak... I hope you all stay modest... I'm supporting you! ♥♥♥

15. [+437, -84]  It was really worth the wait... the songs are amazing.

-

12 comments :

Gabz said...

Blockwinner :"""""""") hah those 5 babos♡♥♥♥♥♥ congrats babies

1Name said...

Idk what to say this is just amazing!

KpopMusicLover said...

I love Block B and Winner interactions. Every time something good happens to the boys I cry, especially knowing how long the journey was for these boys.

cabo said...

I think after all the mental breakdown they get in WIN ,this is some kind of reward ! Bravo my WINNER !! #InnerCircle

Truc Phan said...

Well... Their name is "Winner"... ;)
Winner did amazing and I'm so proud of them. All the other performers did very well, too! Yay for everyone :D

titan-kun said...

I still cant get over taehyun's butt lol. Man that pants do his behind justice. I never notice that before.

macy_12 said...

The upvotes are really impressive! WINNER keeps winning. Im so happy for them!

ykrunkg said...

I'm so happy for them! They even got the 4th highest score in Inki. Congrats ♥♥♥

Aaa8897 said...

why because of akmu?

CLN.NAM said...

Saranghae ♡

gzbitch said...

Hoon's expressions were the best.

Leasseable Lee said...

me too! I feel like they are bff's already except for mino w/c is forever bestfriend of block B!!

Post a Comment